Ad Operations Manager
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
YOUR IMPACT Are you a detail oriented ad operations manager ready to join the next big brand in consumer personal finance? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join the Acquisition team within our consumer banking division.
The ideal candidate is an exceptionally detail-oriented ad trafficker with a proven track record of managing ad operations across a range of digital. You are well versed in DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, and DoubleClick for Search, Facebook/Instagram/Messenger, AdWords/Google Display Network/YouTube and know how to get campaigns live quickly, with flawless execution. You are a subject matter expert on DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
Are you looking to grow your marketing experience, create a best-in-class marketing practice, and help build a consumer financial brand from the ground up? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Own all media trafficking for digital campaigns, including DBM, DCM, Facebook, AdWords/GDN/YouTube, and direct publisher buys, and work with partners for above-the-line media
- Manage all technical setup for campaign tagging: destination URLs, campaign parameters, etc.
- Own ad operations timelines to ensure timeline and flawless launches
- Work with partners to wrap tags for 3rd party ad verification, viewability and brand safety
- Coordinate with media, creative, and brand teams for campaign launches
- Partner with the Strategy & Analytics team to advise on the use of DCM data in campaign measurement and optimization
- Establish deep relationship with marketing technology partners to make sure our paid social advertising is best-in-class, and regularly test alphas/betas.
- Be an internal thought leader of how best to use marketing technology platforms to drive business results
- 2+ years of ad operations/trafficking marketing experience
- Experience managing ad operations for large campaigns across programmatic, paid social, direct publisher buys
- Proven ability to meet campaign launch deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring flawless execution
- Deep subject matter expertise with DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Experience working in a regulated industry / financial services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top