Virtual Medicare Sales Consultant
- Provo, UT
Enroll Americans in the coverage they need from the safety of their home – and yours. You'll be supported by our industry-leading tech capabilities and products, from our proprietary quoting and enrollment tool to brand-new equipment. We’ve also launched a Remote Support team to ensure there are no disruptions to your sales workflow. Our management team is dedicated to your success as a virtual professional, and you will be supported and coached along the way so you can grow in your career. It’s an exciting time to be part of GoHealth – join us!
As a Medicare Consultant you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. Your training is paid for, attractive career paths are available, and merit-based incentives are available to all of our agents when you join a growing and competitive team within a fun and supportive work environment.
Join our team of work-from-home Medicare Consultants!
Being a part of the GoHealth family comes with serious benefits, now more than ever.
- Work from home
- We have a work-from-home model, allowing our agents to stay safe during these uncertain times
- Customers delivered to You
- We source and deliver screened potential customers to you as warm live transfers
- Our agents never cold call. We have a marketing department that delivers customers so you can focus on selling
- Exceptional comp packages
- Our top 50% agents earned over $80,000 last year
- Our top 25% earned $90,000+
- Our top 10% earned more than $100,000
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls customers.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community.
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
- Provide continuous feedback for improvement throughout the sales floor by raising opportunities for improvement to management.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Ability to work and excel in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must currently hold an active license to sell health insurance in Utah
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top