UX Design Lead
- El Segundo, CA
GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
The GoGuardian UX Team is a close-knit group of thinkers and tinkerers who believe the best products are made with curiosity, optimism, and deep enthusiasm to craft products that make people’s lives better. We're looking for a Senior UX Designer who balances day-to-day design work with broader strategic planning in partnership with Research, Engineering, and Product Management to produce engaging, consistent, and innovative experiences for GoGuardian products.
What You'll Do
- Design experiences that directly connect to product requirements, specific use cases and user goals.
- Produce design deliverables for each step of the product development process from design exploration to user research examples, to final UI design, including task outlines, workflow diagrams, wireframes, interaction mockups, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Represent the UX voice and be an advocate for the user in all conversations when collaborating closely with developers and product owners.
- Maintain, innovate upon, and surpass industry best practices for UX and product design methods, trends, and processes.
- Work with developers to provide guidance as they build out the UI.
Who You Are
- 4+ years creating product experiences for web-based applications and services.
- Portfolio of UX examples demonstrating design vision and real-world solutions.
- Fluency with design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and producing user experiences.
- The ability to develop design solutions from a variety of data and information sources.
- Collaborative communication skills and a proven capacity to prioritize and defend design decisions; strong interpersonal skills and strong opinions that are loosely held.
- Enthusiasm to share, innovate, and create world-class design with a like-minded team of fellow creatives.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Daily catered meals and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Weekly yoga classes, guided aromatherapy meditation and on-site gym
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top