Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Trusted by businesses in 75 countries across the globe and in 100 different languages, GoCanvas is a cloud-based software service revolutionizing how work gets done. We help our subscribers save (literally) a ton of paper every 3 days. As a key member of our Customer Success team, your mission is to support potential and existing subscribers via chat, phone and/or email, from resolving technical issues to changing passwords to answering questions about our product’s features. This is an incredibly meaningful role at GoCanvas as you not only help accelerate our customers’ time to value in deploying GoCanvas apps on our platform but you also serve as a brand ambassador and impact our subscribers’ overall satisfaction.
Being a Customer Success Specialist is ideal for someone with extraordinary drive and customer focus to help GoCanvas deliver our compelling service. It also serves as the gateway to your career here at GoCanvas. Our team members have progressed from this role into project managers, sales and account managers. While we believe it would be helpful to have a college degree, a web-savvy individual who is curious to learn more works well under pressure and loves his/her smartphone and/or tablet is also a great candidate. We’re looking for A players who are passionate about the triple bottom line to join us on this game-changing ride.
So, What’s GoCanvas?
GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for business to automate how work is done, replacing outdated process and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on smartphones and tablets, helping companies easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly with others and gain real-time insight on their business operations. GoCanvas can be easily customized by all types of businesses to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help better connect with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers. Automating millions of workplace activities for well-known brands like Target, Pepsi, Honda, and Red Bull means there's a good chance you have been around someone using GoCanvas in the past 24 hours, making us one of the fastest growing mobile platforms in the world.
Named as one of “the 10 best business apps you need right now” by CNN, GoCanvas has been featured as a leader in the mobile app space in The Washington Post, TechCrunch, DCInno, and Entrepreneur Magazine, among others. Network World recently highlighted our corporate volunteer program, called Ante Up, which encourages employees to adopt a not-for-profit they’re passionate about, donate the GoCanvas technology and spend two weeks of paid time off in the field learning how they do business. We’re proud to have been honored as a Washington Business Journal Best Place To Work 2016 and to have won the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s 2016 Hot Ticket Award for Hottest Company Culture. We’re on a mission to continue fostering an amazing culture for people who like to make an impact and enjoy collaborating.
Your Most Important Initiatives
- On-boarding clients
- Provide necessary training during the implementation process
- Work with clients via phone and/or email for technical issues
- Forge collaborative working relationships with internal teams such as product, development and professional services
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to product management based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying GoCanvas
- Stay informed and knowledgeable regarding new releases
- Enable features and help gather feedback on these features for the GoCanvas product team
What Success Looks Like
- Complete 10 to 15 calls a week with clients
- Provide assistance to smaller accounts, either in regards to training, app edits, etc.
- Working with the Customer Success and Support team to help maintain a high NPS score
- Successfully on-board clients within a three-month period
What You Bring
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- A confident and engaging personality that shines over the phone
- Ability to exercise your empathy muscle when dealing with clients of varying technical aptitudes
- Self-motivation to not only become an individual leader but a team player ready to establish GoCanvas as a globally dominant force (hint: a strong work ethic will take you far!)
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage workload effectively and stay focused under pressure
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine the appropriate path to resolution
- Good research and software testing skills
- Knowledge of mobile applications
What GoCanvas Brings
We believe culture eats strategy for breakfast and that hiring the right people is THE most important thing we do. That’s why we take our company values so seriously and look for these traits in everyone we hire: Empathy, Innovation, Authenticity, Impactful, Team Player and Cheeky/Fun Loving. We believe in giving people the freedom to get things done, but that they should also have accountability for their key metrics, think and act like owners of our business and be able to work in a flat organizational structure. We provide an environment that allows for innovation and creativity as well as a chance for highly motivated individuals to have fun at work.
We're based in Reston, Virginia in an amazing, open office with unlimited snacks, free drinks, and collaboration areas. To better help us revolutionize how work gets done around the globe, we also have offices in London, Sydney, and Singapore. We highly recommend you read the blog found here to learn more about our unique culture from our founder and CEO James Quigley.
While we believe culture trumps perks, we are proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet our team members’ needs.
- Competitive Compensation
- Entrepreneurial Vacation Policy (otherwise known as unlimited vacation)
- 13 Company-Paid Holidays, which rotate annually, but always include Earth Day and one other day significant to GoCanvas, such as Steve Jobs’ birthday
- An ideal Reston Town Center location with an abundance of FREE covered parking, dozens of restaurants, 45 retail stores, a movie theater, outdoor concerts, all within walking distance of the office
- Company-Subsidized healthy lunches
- Medical Insurance, where the Employee Only level of coverage is free!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (depending upon your medical plan selection)
- 401k plan with a company match
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
No 3rd party recruiting firms submitting candidates from job sites.
Meet Some of GoCanvas's Employees
Senior Mobile App Consultant
Stephen focuses on connecting GoCanvas’ product with businesses in the construction industry, showing them how technology can make their operations more efficient, compliant, and secure. Since filming, Stephen has been promoted to Director of Sales.
Mobile App Consultant
Jordan is responsible for qualifying leads. She reaches out to businesses, learns about their processes, and explains the GoCanvas product to see if it’s a good fit—then sets up sales demonstrations with potential clients. Since filming, Jordan has been promoted to Account Manager.
Back to top