Glossier’s gTEAM (customer experience team) is looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated gTEAM Training Manager who is passionate about developing, implementing, and scaling the gTEAM's training function.
The gTEAM is comprised of remote gTEAM Editors who are the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them across a wide range of channels. Our Editors answer a variety of questions from returns, exchanges, lost packages, to questions surrounding our products. Our editors are strong representations of Glossier’s mission, values, and voice.
As the gTEAM Training Manager, your ultimate goal will be to ensure our team is set up for success and delivers exceptional customer service. You’ll accomplish that goal by:
- Identifying and assessing current and future training needs and driving suitable training initiatives that help improve skills, performance, productivity, and service quality, and result in an excellent experience for our gTEAM Editors and customers.
- Developing and running the gTEAM’s customer experience training program, continuous learning initiatives, and maintaining the gTEAM knowledge hub.
- Periodically monitoring and evaluating the training program’s effectiveness, success, and return on investment, and reporting on that progress.
Instead of a traditional cover letter, please address the following question in 400 or less: When developing a training program for remote gTEAM Editors, in your opinion, what do you think is most important in making sure our remote editors have the best training possible?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in training (customer service preferred)
- Program management experience
- Ability to predict, recognize and define problems, and generate, select and implement timely solutions
- Attention to detail and proven ability to lead multiple projects – prioritization and planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Meet Some of Glossier's Employees
Kim manages community programming—from events and the representative program to community engagement. She regularly collaborates with the Product and Creative Teams to plan new initiatives that serve the Glossier community.
Back to top