Senior Manager of Customer Insights
Glossier is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Insights to build and lead our Customer Insights function. As a thought partner to leaders across the organization, you will be responsible for bringing the customer perspective to the forefront of our most important business decisions, ensuring we are always growing with the customer at our core. The Senior Manager, Customer Insights must be a dynamic and strategic leader who understands how to turn research and insights into action.
- Build and manage a best-in-class Insights function that will support the needs of our rapidly growing business, ensuring our customer remains at the forefront
- Proactively identify research needs and drive a research agenda based on business priorities that will help teams across the organization make strategic decisions
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to build a deep and nuanced understanding of our current and future customers to inform how we optimize experiences across all touchpoints along the customer journey for all segments
- Translate research into actionable insights and develop strategic recommendations for many of our teams’ critical business decisions
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in a customer insights function
- Experience planning and conducting qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Ability to cull through qualitative and quantitative sources to identify impactful insights
- Knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate findings into strategic recommendations
- Highly collaborative with experience working across functions
- Experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment
- Working knowledge of SQL, R, or other analytical tools
- Understanding and appreciation of the beauty/cosmetics industry and audience
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Meet Some of Glossier's Employees
Kim manages community programming—from events and the representative program to community engagement. She regularly collaborates with the Product and Creative Teams to plan new initiatives that serve the Glossier community.
Back to top