Recruiting and Onboarding Coordinator
Glossier is looking for an energetic and hyper-organized Recruiting and Onboarding Coordinator to help us scale and onboard our rapidly growing team. You will play a critical role in supporting our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers by sourcing new talent, creating an exceptional candidate experience, and driving employer branding initiatives. You will report to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and work with stakeholders across the organization as we grow.
- Conduct seamless candidate interview and onboarding experiences, and serve as the point of contact for all candidates during onsite interviews
- Ensure all Hiring Managers and interviewers are prepared for interviews by supplying candidate resumes, prepping the interview room(s), and providing day-of assistance as needed
- Work closely with Executive Assistants across the organization to ensure the leadership team is prepared for all interviews
- Creatively source quality candidates (both active and passive) and coordinate with Hiring Managers and interviewers on the evaluation and interview process
- Manage candidates and positions in our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Coordinate interview scheduling and logistics, including candidate travel when needed
- Maintain and update Glossier’s external job posts
- Assist with HR functions as needed (I-9 compliance, etc.)
- Track all new hires and related information as needed
- Run recruiting reports and update metrics regularly
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 0-2+ years of relevant work experience (start-up environment experience a plus), including in-house recruitment
- Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and a knack for follow through
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write a clear, concise job description
- Interest in developing new skills and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Meet Some of Glossier's Employees
Kim manages community programming—from events and the representative program to community engagement. She regularly collaborates with the Product and Creative Teams to plan new initiatives that serve the Glossier community.
Back to top