Glossier is looking for an innovative, results-driven Planning Analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit. The candidate must be able to move beyond applying standard templates for solving problems by supporting the team with creative ideas that can be translated into actionable insights for the business. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced business environment will also be key. The role is designed for a goal-oriented self-starter who can juggle a variety of projects and deliver top-quality analyses.
- Manage weekly, monthly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting needs driving a high standard for analytical excellence.
- Prepare hindsight reporting; analyze historical data combined with current trend to identify risks/opportunities by product and category
- Assist in developing and reconciling against sales and inventory plans of replenishment SKUs across all areas with the support of the Planning Manager
- Ensure inventory locations maintain appropriate in-stock levels and weeks on hand objectives
- Partner with internal teams to develop tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and inventory
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in planning, finance or business analytics
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical acumen to identify and resolve business performance issues
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to build collaborative relationships cross-functionally
- Excellent written and and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to extend yourself and assist other team members
- Proactive attitude, flexible, and adaptive to changing priorities
- Proven track record of achieving financial objectives
- Industry experience at an eCommerce or retail focused start-up a plus
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Back to top