Lead Product Designer, UX
At Glossier we are committed to building innovative digital products that our users love. As a Product Designer, you will work in a truly collaborative setting with engineers, product managers, UX researchers and other designers to bring our evolving digital experiences to life. You will create functional, delightful, beautiful user experiences across all of our digital touchpoints. You have a strong eye and aesthetic sensibility but are constantly looking to validate design decisions through user feedback, quantitative insights, and evolving best practices. You consider design systems and work closely with other designers and the creative team on interpreting and developing the Glossier brand digitally.
- Create world-class digital experiences in sync with evolving design paradigms
- Work low-fi to hi-fi to validate designs and communicate your design decisions to a variety of stakeholders
- Contribute to the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets
- Produce user interface specifications, final graphics, pixel-perfect designs and assets, as well as mockups and prototypes
- Act as an advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle leveraging a strong knowledge of user-centered design process & tools
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team and collaboratively meet tight deadlines in an agile environment
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer, interaction designer or digital designer
- Ability to design intuitive visual design systems and user interactions from scratch that can scale across a range of platforms and devices
- An online portfolio that demonstrates cutting-edge digital work, a deep understanding of user needs and unique approaches to problem solving as well as an excellent eye for visual design including color, layout and typography
- Proficiency with Sketch required
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to successfully prioritize projects and focus on the things that matter most
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
- A belief that design sprints > brainstorming
- Love of the internet
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Back to top