gTEAM Editor, Customer Service, Fluent in English and French (New York, USA)
Glossier’s gTEAM (customer experience team) is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated problem solvers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience the company offers.
In this entry-level role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on email, social media, and chat. Our editors answer a variety of questions from returns, exchanges, lost packages, to questions surrounding our products and company. Our editors are strong representations of Glossier’s mission, values, and voice. As a gTEAM editor, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger support team.
Instead of a traditional cover letter, we’d like for you to tell us (in 500 words or less) why you want to work in customer service and what role you think customer service plays at a company like Glossier.
- Provide “above and beyond” customer service in all interactions with customers and think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience
- Tackle an array of problems, questions, or comments from our customers and tailor solutions accordingly
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively help our customers
- Become an expert on the Glossier policies, products, and brand, including details on our ingredients and packaging
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Exceptional communication skills
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional writing skills
- Technically proficient
- Self-reliant and adaptable
- Comfortable with repetition
- An approachable style with a personal touch and a “no such thing as a stupid question” attitude
- Passion for the Glossier mission & love for Glossier products
- Able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours and a flexibility around weekends and holidays
About the gTEAM
The gTEAM drives customer loyalty, engagement and value by providing exceptional customer experiences across all channels and touch-points.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
Meet Some of Glossier's Employees
Kim manages community programming—from events and the representative program to community engagement. She regularly collaborates with the Product and Creative Teams to plan new initiatives that serve the Glossier community.
Back to top