Executive Assistant, Finance and People
Glossier is looking for a dynamic, highly organized Executive Assistant to support the leaders of our People and Finance teams. This role will require a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to wear many hats. In additional to representing the executives you will support, you will also represent Glossier externally, serving as an exceptional first impression and point of contact.
- Maintain and manage calendars for our Head of People and Head of Finance
- Provide meeting support — booking and preparing meeting rooms, taking notes, setting up video conferences/phone calls, providing follow up and action items after meetings
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, car services, and international phone plans in accordance with personal travel preferences
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including placing lunch orders, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, conducting research
- Work closely with other Executive Assistants to ensure seamless communication between company leaders
- Track and submit monthly expense reports
- Assist on an as-needed basis presentation materials
- 7-10+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Exceptional attention to detail, with an emphasis on confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once & maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A background in Communications
- Experience in a quickly scaling start up
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Meet Some of Glossier's Employees
Kim manages community programming—from events and the representative program to community engagement. She regularly collaborates with the Product and Creative Teams to plan new initiatives that serve the Glossier community.
Back to top