Director of Loyalty
Glossier is looking for its first Director of Loyalty to develop and execute Glossier’s customer loyalty and lifecycle strategy. This person will be tasked with engaging Glossier’s passionate and engaged digital community to drive continued growth and momentum. The Director of Loyalty must be a visionary and executor, with the ability to pivot between strategy, analytics, research and individual conversations.
- Develop, implement and optimize scaled lifecycle strategies that maximize customer lifetime value across segments
- Build and implement data-driven, multi-channel loyalty programming that will competitively position Glossier to address repeat customer revenue and referral opportunities
- Conduct analysis that applies test and learn principles to identify opportunities to optimize the customer journey; develop and implement strategies based off of analysis
- Work cross-functionally with partners in Digital Product, Technology and Finance to execute vision
- 8+ years of high performance work experience, including experience with customer loyalty and lifecycle strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven record of strategic thought and execution at a consumer facing company
- Strong problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated capacity to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills with the ability to bring structure to new and undefined processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an ability to synthesize complex findings into digestible forms
- Experience building and managing a loyalty program
- Appreciation for all things beauty
- Experience in a rapidly scaling start-up
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
Meet Some of Glossier's Employees
Kim manages community programming—from events and the representative program to community engagement. She regularly collaborates with the Product and Creative Teams to plan new initiatives that serve the Glossier community.
Back to top