Corporate Planning Analyst
Glossier is looking for an innovative, results-driven Corporate Planning Analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit. This team leads cross-functional projects for the Planning team and forecasts the company’s demand and manages the company's inventory, ensuring availability of product for all of our customers. The candidate must be able to move beyond applying standard templates for solving problems by supporting the team with creative ideas that can be translated into actionable insights for the business. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced business environment will also be key. The role is designed for a goal-oriented self-starter who can juggle a variety of strategic projects and deliver top-quality analyses.
6 Month Accomplishments:
- Manage weekly, monthly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting needs driving a high standard for analytical excellence.
- Prepare deep dive presentations, analyzing historical data combined with current product trends to identify risks/opportunities and recommendations
- Develop KPIs and analyses to track business performance
- Forecast and maintain weekly and monthly demand and inventory models
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Be a strategic cross-functional partner to Marketing, Finance, Logistics, and Supply Chain in driving Planning initiatives and supporting the team in optimization of cross-functional processes
- Use internal systems to create key reports and dashboards to provide insight to leadership
- Enhance and maintain demand and inventory forecast models
- Collaborate with the team to develop Planning strategy
- Partner with internal teams to develop a roadmap for tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and inventory
The Ideal Candidate...
- 1.5+ years of experience in planning, finance, consulting, or business analytics
- Strong analytical acumen to identify and resolve business performance issues
- Strong Excel skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to build collaborative relationships cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to extend yourself and assist other team members
- Proactive attitude, flexible, and adaptive to changing priorities
- Proven track record of achieving financial objectives
- Industry experience at an eCommerce or retail focused start-up a plus
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Back to top