Associate Manager, Supply Planning
Glossier is looking for a highly-motivated, driven, organized Supply Planner who is excited to join the Materials team responsible for the flow of a quickly growing product portfolio. This person will support the material order cycle - translate the demand forecast into material requirements, generate purchase order (PO) lists, track order status, ensure and validate on-time-in-full deliveries, and optimize work in progress (WIP) inventory across the network. In addition, the Supply Planner will facilitate phase-in of material changes, support ramp-up of new launches, and nurture relationships with our vendors. The Materials team wants you to bring in new ideas, and help build unique capabilities to make sure our products are available whenever our customers want them!
- Partner with teams to develop and execute inventory management and purchasing policies and processes
- Own the Material Requirements Planning tool updates, generate PO list and recommend quantities based on demand forecast updates
- Manage PO approval routing process, order status and inbound tracking
- Develop processes and key performance indicators (KPIs) to optimize order status and inventory reporting across vendor base
- Facilitate phase-in of artwork and packaging changes and ensure proper item and bill of material (BOM) changes
- Partner with internal teams and vendors to optimize WIP inventory across network
- Build and nurture vendor relationships to ensure orders are filled on-time and to strengthen customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years of CPG experience
- Ability to troubleshoot supply issues, track multiple orders
- Thorough understanding of item master data, product BOM structures
- Team player capable of working cross functionally, willingness to assist other team members
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills; ability to produce and present clear status reports in a tactful and candid manner
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google-suite tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Arts, Finance, or Sciences
- Experience managing purchasing and inventory flow in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Back to top