VP of Quantitative Insights
GLG is seeking a senior leader to own responsibility for its Quantitative Insights (QI) product in the EMEA region. This person will have strategic and operational responsibility for enhancing and extending GLG’s brand, reputation, and recognition among target market segments for the QI product. Additionally, this person will lead a team that helps clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
This person will report to the Head of Global QI, and be a senior member of the rapidly growing global business unit. Collaboration with GLG’s Research and Sales teams in EMEA, as well as its sophisticated client base will also be crucial for success. These partnerships, paired with analytical frameworks and business intelligence, will aid in developing and executing a thoughtful growth strategy for GLG’s QI product in the EMEA region.
- Lead the pitching, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s clients
- Help manage the commercial success and growth plan of the QI product, and the performance of individual associates within the EMEA team
- Innovate around survey and polling design, and expand scope of delivery capabilities in EMEA to other quantitative products
- Collaborate with GLG Sales and Research to drive increased awareness of the GLG’s QI product through thoughtful and customized marketing and selling
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices for project execution
- Masters or higher degree in market research or business from a top-tier university is preferred
- 7-10+ years of market research, financial services or management consulting experience
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating quantitative research results to stakeholders
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience with marketing and sales of research products
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience of fully owning P&L responsibilities, and driving growth
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- A demonstrated strong understanding of financial markets a plus
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
GLG was founded eighteen years ago because we believed that the quickening complexity of the global economy – coupled with the emergence of the web – both necessitated and enabled constant, highly-tailored learning, in a variety of settings, for the world’s top professionals.
Today, GLG serves the world’s leading investment firms, corporations, professional services firms, startups, and non-profits to help them solve their most complex operational and developmental challenges.
We are the world’s largest membership network for professional learning. Our network of over 500,000 thought leaders and practitioners includes business executives, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and the foremost subject matter specialists. We pair our members thousands of times a week, worldwide, to teach and learn from one another, most often through one-on-one meetings.
These conversations and meetings provide decision makers the timely, specific, and detailed insights they need to drive better business outcomes across sectors and around the world.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top