Virtual Events Coordinator - Contract
Gerson Lehrman Group’s (GLG) Virtual Coordinator Contract role will assist with the management and oversight of GLG virtual events, primarily webcasts and teleconferences, for GLG clients and members of the GLG Councils. This position will focus on the execution and programming of virtual meetings across multiple content sectors, which connect the most notable experts with business and investment leaders throughout the world.
Please note: This is a contract position.
- Data management – entry and validation – into virtual event platform and internal event management system
- Generate host scripts and calendar items
- Management of virtual event logistical details – host and presenter itineraries, dial in/log in details, booking of conference rooms
- Reconciliation and maintenance of virtual event attendance
- Hosting of virtual event products (Webcasts and Teleconferences)
- Assistance with teleconference transcript process
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, and professionalism.
- 1 to 2 years of post-undergraduate experience in positions of increasing responsibility within a corporation or event management firm
- Experience working with webinar or virtual event platforms is preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in the use of technology tools including high levels of proficiency with Excel, other Microsoft Office programs and database tools are required
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills are a pre-requisite
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving work environment
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top