Vice President, Sales
GLG Sales Vice President in our client-facing offices are responsible for:
- Growing GLG existing client relationships. Developing relationships with GLG clients, who are primarily lead investment professionals across Asia. This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, and telephone interactions. Sales Vice President develop deep relationships with key contact points at clients, and identify suitable opportunities for cross-selling, upgrades and other revenue opportunities.
- Strategizing, identifying and bringing on new clients in China. Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including sales and costs - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Hosting frequently held GLG events in China. Hosting small group conversations between GLG experts and GLG clients.
- Developing organized marketing activities. Plan and hold client optimization formal meetings and socials with prospects.
- Team-wide collaboration. Work closely with other Business Development colleagues and sector-specialized Research Managers to deepen existing client relationships and identify new prospects.
- Enhancing the GLG brand in China. Developing relationships across the corporate clients in China, and acting as a mature, personable face of GLG in China.
Gerson Lehrman Group attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a Top tier undergraduate institution
- 5 years experience in Sales, finance, accounting or professional services and technical industries
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial / leadership skills, with clear focus on Sales and business profit
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player
- Experience interacting with senior executives
- Native Mandarin skills and fluent English
- Experience in China’s mutual fund industry
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, while leading others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a global team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Back to top