Vice President of Product Strategy
VP of Product Strategy, Quantitative Insights
GLG is seeking a senior leader to help drive the product strategy for its Quantitative Insights (QI) product. This person will lead the product strategy team within QI and own 3 major responsibilities:
- Lead the content creation and execution of learning events for GLG’s quantitative learning products (e.g., expert surveys), from ideation to execution and follow-up
- Centrally own the marketing efforts to increase the awareness and usage of GLG QI
- Drive strategic initiatives to further develop GLG’s positioning within the quantitative learning space – including building up our portfolio of partnerships and spearheading new product development
The Quantitative Insights business unit is responsible for designing and executing quantitative projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
The VP of Product Strategy will report to the Head of Global QI, and be a senior member of the rapidly growing global business unit. Collaboration with all global teams of GLG QI, other business units within GLG, as well as its sophisticated client base will be crucial for success. These partnerships, paired with analytical frameworks and business intelligence, will aid in developing and executing a thoughtful product strategy for GLG’s QI product.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Masters or higher degree in market research or business from a top-tier university is preferred
- 7-10+ years of marketing, content creation, or strategy from a data/ research/ banking/ consulting firm preferred
- Experience driving sales & marketing efforts for a data/research product a plus
- Experience with quantitative research products – including surveys, data products
- Experience with marketing and sales of research products
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top