Team Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Team Coordinator/Executive Assistant, New York
The Team Coordinator will be providing all recruiting team support to GLG’s New York HQ in partnership with the onsite management teams. This role requires extensive communication with all levels of GLG stakeholders, candidates, business partners, and external contacts. The candidate must possess a professional demeanor with an extremely high level of organization and communication skill, and the ability to self-prioritize responsibilities. The candidate must also be able to comfortably verbalize GLG’s business model to candidates and vendors. Ideally, we’d like for this role to develop into a larger team role, if they wish.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Update and distribute spreadsheets tracking all activity for various business units.
- Facilitate monthly meetings as well as weekly touch base meetings.
- Schedule candidate interviews with appropriate teams.
- Serve as a secondary point of contact for New York managers regarding all desk activity and updates.
- Track all calendar activity in an accurate and efficient manner; provide reports as needed.
- Respond to general email and phone inquiries.
- Proactively follow-up firm wide regarding meetings and feedback.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience supporting C-level or senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong attention to detail; extremely well organized
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Basic understanding of business concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures
- Must be reliable, consistent and punctual with a high level of professionalism
- Confidential and trustworthy – must use good judgment and discretion as needed
- Proactive, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills – a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to work independently, or as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity
- Exceptional and diplomatic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to handle any responsibility calmly while under pressure
- Flexible schedule - ability to adjust as work load demands
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top