Talent Acquisition Specialist
This position will also be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors. This position will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
- Manage and a recruit for a portfolio of positions across levels
- Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
- Work with HRBPs, to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
- Work with Talent Acquisition Team, Business Unit Managers and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors or higher degree from a top-tier university.
- Native Proficiency in Mandarin preferred
- 1- 3 years’ of relevant recruitment experience, mix of agency and corporate experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High levels of personal energy and positivity
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite) a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top