Talent Acquisition Associate
GLG’s Associate - Talent Acquisition position reflects our commitment to attracting the brightest talent globally. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors. This position will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Execution of experienced hire recruitment and candidate management.
• Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
• Manage and a recruit for a portfolio of positions
• Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
• Work with HRBPs, and Compensation teams to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
• Work with Director of Talent Acquisition, Business Unit Managers and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
• BA/BS required
• 4-6 years’ relevant experience in recruitment
• Mix of agency and corporate experience, corporate is strongly preferred
• Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
• Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually and innovatively
• Willing to be hands-on throughout daily activities
• A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
• High levels of personal energy and positivity
• Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite) a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top