Systems Analyst, Help Desk
- Excellent communications skills in English and Mandarin, both verbal and written are required
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10), Microsoft Office (O365) and MAC OS X.
- Solid understanding and experience with general TCP/IP connectivity issues in a LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet environment
- Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company working with remote offices and teams
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple disparate tasks
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users at all organizational levels, including provide user training or presentation skill
- Must work well in collaborative work environment
- Must be able to take direction remotely and adhere to standard operating procedures and policies
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- Logical thinking, self-disciplined, self-motivated, patient, good commitment, eager to learn, organized
- Problem solving, analytical, posses Can-Do attitude, have passion in technology
- at least 4 years of broad desktop/laptop support experience and IT Customer Service Experience a must
- at least 4 years of helpdesk experience is advantage
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entry-level certifications from CompTIA, Cisco, and Microsoft certifications are a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
Back to top