Survey Programming Associate
GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in Gurgaon, India. The Survey Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with the global survey team to serve GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies. The Survey Associate will be responsible first and foremost for accurate and timely online programming and edits of GLG surveys, across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Gurgaon Survey Team will also support data review and packaging deliverables in excel (raw per respondent data) and PDF (aggregate tables and chart data requiring formatting and preparation). Quality and thoughtful survey programming rely on a Team that considers the most viable and actionable data capture. This will ensure positioning clients to qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, a keen analytic outlook, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, a passion for cutting edge operational execution, following advancements in complex online survey coding and project management.
Working with the Global Survey Team, the Survey Associate will:
- Program, edit and perform QC for online surveys – including survey flow, logic, term points, quotas and grammatical correctness to meet clients’ specific requests
- Review survey responses to ensure they meet GLG’s bar for both quality and compliance
- Prepare and deliver raw per respondent and aggregate survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Global Survey team and the broader GLG teams
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- At least 1 year of experience with online survey programming platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, Decipher, Confirmit, Dimensions)
- Experience/familiarity with statistical/analytical techniques and concepts, especially in the market research field a strong plus
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Manage project timelines in a transparent, up front and proactive capacity; immediately escalating issues that may be obstacles to meeting projected deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.glg.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top