Survey Product Manager
GLG is seeking a Survey Product Manager to own the responsibility for upgrading GLG’s end-to-end survey delivery capabilities. This person will work with the Global Head of Surveys to set the strategic agenda of the overall product team, support key decision making, and implement key initiatives. The Product Manager will also provide product expertise to all business units in a client-facing role, to help solve clients’ most complex survey learning needs.
The Product Manager will report to the Global Head of Surveys, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Innovation: Upgrade GLG’s overall survey delivery capabilities – including driving strategic decisions regarding building up products, panels and programming capabilities
- Marketing & Selling: Collaborate with Survey leadership and GLG Sales to drive increased awareness of the GLG’s survey product through thoughtful and customized marketing and selling
- Operations: Develop, implement and enforce survey best practices for Healthcare Survey execution
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a tier 1 university, masters or higher degree is preferred
- 5+ years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Management consulting or investment banking experience or a demonstrated strong understanding of professional services a plus
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top