Survey Manager Reporting & Analysis
Manager, Survey Reporting & Analysis
This person is passionate about all aspects of survey research and data analysis: collecting, analyzing, and visualizing data, and is on a continuous journey to develop his or her understanding, intuition, and toolkit with which to explore this passion. He/she is methodical and meticulous. He/she needs to operate with the utmost sense of ownership for the projects with which he/she is involved, even when not explicitly given authority over the various participants and processes.
- The overall purpose of the role is to own the responsibility of analyzing and visualizing the expert survey results that GLG collects for its clients, and package the output through tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, and Tableau.
- The role will offer exposure to a broad range of clients across business units and regions. The role will also provide regular exposure to the various GLG client leaders and the broader organization.
- Will report to the Survey Product Manager, and is designed to enjoy a great deal of responsibility from day one to shape GLG’s survey reporting and analytical capabilities.
This role heads the Reporting & Analysis function within GLG’s Global Survey Team. Day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collaborate: Work with GLG’s survey teams and other Business Units to define, execute, and deliver clients’ needs on survey analysis, including shaping the survey approach upfront to deliver better results to analyze and package.
- Analyze: Run statistical analyses on GLG’s online surveys.
- Implement: Build reports dashboards, and reports that support clients’ understanding of survey results.
- Improve: Identify opportunities to standardize and increase the impact of the standard GLG survey product, and the processes required to deliver that improve product.
- Mentor/train: Share expertise and facilitate organized and ad-hoc trainings to develop the analytical capabilities of other members of the survey team, as well as the broader organization.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Top quartile performance within peer group throughout education and career
- 3+ years of experience in survey analysis, with additional experience in end-to-end survey project delivery a plus.
- Expert facility with Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau, and at least one additional data analysis tools such as SAS, SPSS, Stata etc.
- Deep experience in in-depth survey data analyses– e.g., Correlation, regression, factor analysis, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis a strong plus.
- Strong drive to 'crack the problem' with a deep intellectual curiosity and integrity, combined with a practical sense of how to cut to the core issues and analysis.
- Strong ability to influence and work within the organization.
- Experience serving financial services and/or management consultancies a plus
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors.
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth.
- Exhibit constant attention to detail.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,200 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top