GLG is seeking a Survey Manager to support APAC clients and grow GLGs survey business. The Survey Manager will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies. This person will work with the APAC pod leader to lead growth initiatives, build and grow client relationships, and lead a team of associates to deliver the product.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management. In addition, it requires the ability and passion to lead and develop younger associates on his/her own team.
The Survey Manager will report to the APAC pod leader, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for APAC clients’ survey needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on the most complex surveys - including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful surveys, and the visualization of results
- Commercial leadership: Work with APAC Research and Sales to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the survey product
- People leadership: Develop and lead a growing team in APAC; build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the survey product’s position
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- 3+ years of preferred market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders a plus
- Management consulting or investment banking experience or a demonstrated strong understanding of professional services a plus
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
GLG was founded in 1998 because we believed that the quickening complexity of the global economy – coupled with the emergence of the web – both necessitated and enabled constant, highly-tailored learning, in a variety of settings, for the world’s top professionals.
Today, GLG serves the world’s leading investment firms, corporations, professional services firms, startups, and non-profits to help them solve their most complex operational and developmental challenges.
We are the world’s largest membership network for professional learning. Our network of over 500,000 thought leaders and practitioners includes business executives, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and the foremost subject matter specialists. We pair our members thousands of times a week, worldwide, to teach and learn from one another.
Our services provide decision makers the timely, specific, and detailed insights they need to drive better business outcomes across sectors and around the world.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top