Survey Intern | Summer 2017
GLG Survey Interns will spend the majority of their time assisting with our fast-growing survey product that provides the intern with exposure to survey design and data collection methodology. GLG Survey Interns will work alongside senior members of the Survey team on customized projects, which may include quality review, compiling data, designing surveys, and assisting with day-to-day project needs.
An intern in this program should expect to develop quality assurance review skills as well as to become more comfortable interacting with high-level industry experts to ensure a survey project’s timely success. The intern should also expect to become familiar with survey design and the format of panel data output, including effective ways to synthesize data at a high-level.
We look for candidates that can work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week in a full time internship.
- Support survey team through quality assurance review of online surveys and outreach to increase participation rates in survey projects
- Compile completed survey results and assist with reviewing the data output
- Develop library of stock questionnaires for common topics
GLG Research Interns are expected to pursue and handle increasing responsibility. They should be able to demonstrate a history of extracurricular or academic interests that will help GLG identify all of the qualities listed below:
- Strong academic qualifications including a cumulative 3.3 GPA or higher
- Previous exposure to market or other quantitative research
- Demonstrated leadership or teamwork experience (through academic, employment, or extracurricular activities)
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to quickly and effectively communicate a range of simple and complex material
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top