Corporate Survey Associate
GLG is seeking a Survey Associate to support our corporate clients and grow GLG’s survey business. The Survey Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top Technology, Telecommunication, Media, Consumer Goods and Industrial Goods companies, and Fortune 1000 companies. This person will work with the Corporate pod leaders to lead growth initiatives, build and grow client relationships, and lead a team of associates to deliver the product.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management. In addition, it requires the ability and passion to lead and develop younger associates on his/her own team.
The Survey Associate will report to the Corporate Survey pod leaders, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for corporate clients’ survey needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end.
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on the most complex surveys - including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful surveys, and the visualization of results.
- Commercial leadership: Work with Corporate Research and Sales to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the survey product.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- 3+ years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders a plus
- Management consulting experience or a demonstrated strong understanding of professional services a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top