GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in Austin, Texas. The Survey Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with client-facing GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies. The Survey Associate will be responsible for the creation and execution of surveys that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
Working with the Survey Team, the Survey Associate will:
- Design and facilitate customized surveys targeting specialized topics and populations
- Program survey questionnaires into various online survey platforms
- Compile reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Manage multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, and Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Qualtrics)
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top