GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in London, UK. The Associate Analyst will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with client-facing GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base with a focus on top-tier consulting firms. The Survey Associate will be responsible for the creation and execution of surveys that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of survey projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team drives the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
Working with the Survey Team, the Associate Analyst will:
- Design and facilitate customized surveys targeting specialized topics and populations
- Program survey questionnaires into various online survey platforms
- Compile reports of survey data for clients
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor or masters’ degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors are required for this position
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, and Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Qualtrics)
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Experience with statistical techniques
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Other Highlights: Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer. #LI/JS1
Back to top