Strategic Solutions, Senior Manager, Tech Sector
GLG Strategic Projects delivers strategic recommendations informed by real-world expertise. For each engagement, we put together tailored teams of top-tier consultants and subject-matter experts with experience across industries and disciplines. Our work includes fully managed market assessments, brand analyses, voice-of-customer studies, and corporate strategy projects. Projects leverage the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise to deliver quantitative and qualitative insights to inform these decisions, so leaders can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity.
The Strategic Projects’ Tech Sector team is seeking a Senior Manager to play a key part in driving the business’s continued growth by working as a player/coach. This includes managing and mentoring team members, as well as leading engagements with our clients.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Manage projects from start to finish and work hand-in-hand with each engagement team and client to ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Be an active partner to Strategic Projects leadership and Business Development team, developing go-to-market strategy and lasting client relationships
- The Manager role offers direct exposure to clients who are at the forefront of technological innovation and disruption in areas such as: Big Data/Analytics, Blockchain, Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Digital Content, Virtualization (SDN/NFV) and VR/AR
- Build strong relationships with our tech clients and the broader GLG community
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of related work experience years in strategy/management consulting, corporate strategy, or market research
- Strong interest in B2B/B2C technology
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Strong interest in leading commercial negotiations and driving financial performance
- Team player
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading B2B knowledge marketplace.
Every day we connect business professionals around the globe with the insight they need to make better and faster decisions with confidence. Our membership network of more than 700,000 experts includes top professionals across all geographies and industries.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top