Senior Survey Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager, North American Financial Services
The Survey Business Development (BD) Partner will be responsible for expanding the penetration of GLG’s survey product into financial services clients in North America. The BD Partner will collaborate with business unit sales professionals to meet with clients and increase awareness of GLG’s survey product, convert client needs into survey projects, and collaborate with the rest of the Global Survey Team to deliver high quality results.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy to partner with account owners to identify high potential growth opportunities
- Meet with senior client professionals and articulate the value proposition of GLG’s survey product
- Work creatively and collaboratively with internal colleagues—Global Survey Team, sales, marketing, legal, research, finance, technology—to deliver survey solutions to solve complex business issues.
- Follow-up with users on projects to ensure needs are met and identify new learning needs
- Monitor health of overall book of accounts, and where additional support or attention is required
Key performance metrics for this role include revenue growth of existing clients, new business, and pipeline development. The Business Development Partner will report directly to Head of Global Surveys and is expected to work closely with the entire Survey Team.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-8 years of demonstrated success selling information services and solutions to corporations
- A Bachelor's degree, Masters is a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated B2B relationships
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams and business units to achieve success
- A willingness to travel and work among a global team of professionals
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 425,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,100 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top