Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work in a professional and fast-paced environment. Engineers that want to be given a problem, with measurable goal, and the freedom and responsibility to pursue a solution. Self-starters, participating in open source. Responsible to own and run whole project and serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use
- Create solutions that solve business problems
- Understand performance metrics for business value
- Collaborate in a decentralized environment
- Build features in their entirety
- Measure outcomes of your projects
- Working under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- 4-7 years of experience in mobile and web development
- Experience/familiarity with mobile tools – React & Node
- Business proficiency in Mandarin is must
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented environment
- Manage project timelines in a transparent, up front and proactive capacity; immediately escalating issues that may be obstacles to meeting projected deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.glg.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top