Senior Research Associate - Professional Services Firms
GLG Senior Research Associate is responsible for
- Client Service: A Senior Research Associate is responsible for the end-to-end execution and management of client projects. They are responsible for on-boarding new projects, quickly and comprehensively understanding the problem statement and identifying learning needs of clients, defining the industry expertise required to address these learning needs, custom-recruiting and qualifying GLG Council Members, and connecting the most relevant GLG Council Members with clients.
- Enhancing the GLG Councils: A Senior Research Associate is responsible for developing relationships with GLG’s most respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as custom recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants into the GLG Councils through research, networking, and direct outreach.
- Team-wide collaboration. A Senior Research Associate is expected to work closely with our Sales and Business Development team and other research professionals to develop customized products for GLG clients.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above. Minimum GPA of 3.0
- 1- 3 years of work experience in a client-facing or Analyst roles in relevant industries such as business services, market research, consultancies, financial services, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and 1 or more European language (i.e. German, Swedish, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian,etc.)
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top