Senior Recruiting Associate-Technology Media Telecom
- Senior Recruiting Associate are enthusiastic professionals who develop and grow the GLG Councils. The senior Recruiting Associate role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world. Senior Recruiting Associates will work closely with client facing staff on custom client projects and strategic recruiting efforts designed to quickly put GLG Clients in touch with relevant key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives.
- Efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts best suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries through telephone marketing and email;
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships;
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems;
- Consult with client-facing Research Managers to gauge clients’ needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for GLG clients by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and qualifying primary populations;
- Understand clients research workflows and objectives, and thereby support client-facing colleagues in growing GLG client relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts;
- Develop a working knowledge of GLG's core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing;
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Councils.
- 2-5 years of work experience in Energy & Industrial/ Health care/Technology/ Media/ Telecom related sectors. Relevant companies include market research companies, think tanks, consulting firms, headhunting companies and other energy and industrial related professional service providers.
- Familiar with one or more of the following areas include chemicals, industrial machinery, automotive, oil & gas, utilities ,medicine and advanced materials. Have extensive professional contacts and keen insight on industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable university. Science and engineering/Chemical engineering related education background is preferred.
- Well organized and demonstrates proven ability to handle a variety of assignments and meet tight deadlines. Desire to deliver projects in timely manner.
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- High integrity level and adherence to compliance framework
- Native proficiency in Mandarin and fluency in English
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top