Senior Quantitative Insights Manager
GLG is seeking a people and research leader to help drive success for its Quantitative Insights (QI) business, focused on serving our corporate clients. This person is responsible for helping to design research projects for GLG’s sophisticated client base, and for overseeing a team to carry out those projects to extremely high standards. Typically, GLG research projects are designed to help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace investigation.
The Quantitative Insights Team is responsible for Quantitative Insights writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. This person will lead a team of early-career research professionals, helping to ensure consistent and excellent service for GLG’s clients. Collaboration with internal partners, as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base, will be crucial for success. A successful candidate will be motivated to employ research design at a fast pace across a wide variety of topics, helping young professionals grow and excel, while owning and growing client relationships. The role will report to the Corporate Quantitative Insights VP, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the pitching, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s clients
- Support commercial success client interaction and excellent project delivery
- Train and support early-career research professionals
- Work with clients and internal partners to increase awareness of and confidence in GLG QI’s capabilities
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices for project execution while developing a team of project managers and associates
- Monitor and own responsibility for the health of key client accounts
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of market research or similar experience
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating quantitative research methodologies and capabilities
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Masters or higher degree in market research, business, or some form of quantitatively focused research from a top-tier university is preferred
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- A demonstrated strong understanding of technology and telecommunication industries a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top