Senior Manager, Quantitative Insights
GLG is seeking a people and research leader to drive success for its Quantitative Insights (QI) product with financial services clients. The Senior Manager of Quantitative Insights is responsible for designing research projects for GLG’s sophisticated client base and overseeing their team’s project execution with extremely high standards. Typically, GLG research projects are designed to help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace investigation.
The Senior Manager will lead a team of early-career research professionals while ensuring consistent and excellent service for GLG’s clients. Collaboration with internal partners, as well as GLG’s client base, will be crucial to success. Candidates should be motivated by employing research design at a fast pace across a wide variety of topics, helping young professionals grow and excel, and owning and growing client relationships.
- Train and support early-career research professionals
- Develop, implement, and enforce best practices for project execution while developing a team of project leads and associates
- Lead pitching, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s clients
- Support commercial success, client interaction, and excellent project delivery
- Work with clients and internal partners to increase awareness of, and confidence in, GLG QI’s capabilities
- Monitor and own responsibility for the health of key client accounts
- Master’s degree or higher. An academic focus in market research, business, or another quantitative research area at a top-tier university is preferred
- 3+ years of market research or similar experience
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating quantitative research methodologies and capabilities
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience in team leadership and fostering junior team member career development
- Experience collaborating with team members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- A demonstrated understanding of financial markets is a plus
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG's platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG's 600,000+ member-experts and 1,600 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt
Back to top