Senior Manager - Client Solutions (Evening Shift)
- Gurgaon, India
GLG is the world's leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
We are seeking candidates for a Senior Manager position on the GLG Client Solutions team in Gurugram. The team is responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to GLG clients, globally.
The Senior Manager will be reporting to Client Solutions Leader in Dublin and will oversee a team of Client Solutions professionals, and will play a critical leadership role in delivering excellent client service, managing people development and maintaining a high quality benchmark. The role also entails partnering closely with senior Client Solutions team members from across the globe and providing support on client projects with a focus on the EMEA region.
This role is for evening/ night shift India Standard Time
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and lead a team of 3 - 8 professionals toward meeting or exceeding business targets (commercial, quality, and service)
- Develop direct reports' capabilities and skills through coaching, feedback, and performance management
- Serve as hands-on support for the team's opportunities (i.e. scoping, staffing, resourcing, problem solving), optimize load balancing and delegation, and implement account strategy
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 8+ years' experience in managing B2B client-service teams for US business hours, demonstrating best in class client-service capabilities along with team build-out and expansion experience
- Postgraduate / Graduate degree from a top-tier university
- Outstanding communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc)
- Successful track record of working in fast paced, client-service environment
- Strong go-do attitude and track record of business growth / turnaround
- Passion for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Ability to take full ownership of allocated responsibilities and leading by example
- Understanding of different types of clients and interest in working across industries (financial services, energy, industrials, consumer, healthcare, technology, business services, etc.)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's insight network. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top