Senior Client Solutions Associate - Healthcare
- Austin, TX
GLG is seeking Senior Associates for our healthcare-focused Client Solutions team who have a strong interest in excelling at best-in-class service in a performance-driven, merit-based, and team-oriented environment.
Our Client Solutions team is the engine of GLG. Senior Associates work directly with our clients - professionals at the world's top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits - to help them learn and make better decisions every day. Senior Associates facilitate custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and consulting engagements with leading experts and executives.
As a Senior Associate, you will learn to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Communicate with clients focused on trending healthcare topics to assess and scope their learning needs
- Develop strong, transferable business skills - including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiating, problem solving, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets
- Understand and deploy a broad range of custom learning products to creatively support clients
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across teams to build and shape a business
- Gain exposure to coaching and mentoring newer professionals
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Executing custom learning projects for clients across the healthcare value chain
- Engaging with clients daily by phone to understand and serve their learning needs and provide exceptional service
- Recruit new experts to join our membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Collaborating with Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to deliver on project needs to maximize commercial outcomes
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1+ years of post-graduate relevant or transferable work experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field required (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Healthcare Public Policy)
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare or related field (e.g., clinical or research experience, healthcare technology, healthcare policy)
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-volume environment
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Insatiable desire to learn about trending healthcare topics
- Desired but not required: Relevant experience working within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, or life sciences sectors
What we offer:
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible PTO policy.
- Mobility: When certain performance and tenure requirements are met, employees can explore mobility opportunities in different roles, offices, and/or regions.
- Work Environment: Although we are currently working from home due to the global pandemic, the Austin office offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know - because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based workspace, an in-office barista bar, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top