Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
GLG: A Great Place for Engineers
We build systems that enable our users to connect, learn, and teach - at scale. We don’t have rigid org hierarchies or arbitrary deadlines. Our team is largely self-directed. We are encouraged to identify opportunities, implement solutions to test hypotheses, and evaluate business outcomes. Engineers at GLG are responsible for giving our business the highest technological advantage using the most current tools available. Our software makes a difference.
We are friendly, supportive, and have a wide range of skills and expertise. We have a polyglot staff and an environment with an open-source feel that enables continuous deployment and beta testing so that we can make changes with confidence. We often work in pairs to help each other learn, grow, and onboard new employees. Being a software developer at GLG means understanding our business and how technology can make it better. It means working with stakeholders and co-workers directly to understand their challenges, their opportunities, and their process.
You’ll fit right in if:
- You are a skilled software engineer and continually striving to learn new things.
- You work at improving your craft and enjoy sharing what you learn with others.
- You are driven by metrics, not your gut, and willing to prove yourself wrong.
- You are just as inquisitive about the business as you are intrigued by digital innovation.
- You have experience with an array of full-stack technologies, languages, frameworks, and architectures.
- You thrive working under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top