Senior Associate, TMT
TMT Senior Associates are members of a team of internal thought leaders, driving innovative programming for our clients and contributing to the growth of our Councils of key executives.
The right candidate will be passionate about technology, media, telecom, and finance, will enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems. They will take responsibility for their work and be proactive in seeking opportunities to grow and contribute. Candidates should approach problems with an open mind and revel in creative solutions.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Program and host events, including roundtable lunches, virtual events, conferences, and site tours.
• Develop internal and external marketing for TMT events.
• Establish and grow relationships with key executives and thought leaders in the technology, media, and telecom industries.
• Build relationships with investment professional clients.
• Work as part of collaborative interoffice teams to deliver results.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients.
• 1-2 years relevant experience, ideally either within the technology, media, and telecom industries, or in investment research.
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
• Strong relationship-building skills.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,200 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top