Senior Associate - Surveys Team
GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in London. The Survey Senior Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with client-facing GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies. The Survey Senior Associate will be responsible for the creation and execution of surveys that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design and facilitate customized surveys targeting specialized topics and populations
- Program survey questionnaires into various online survey platforms
- Compile reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Manage multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work collaboratively in partnership with GLG research teams, vendors, and clients to ensure growth and success
- Exercise judgment around GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements and Council Members;
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, and Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Qualtrics)
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs; and
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it. #LI-JL1
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top