Senior Associate / Manager (Healthcare) - Client Solutions
- Hong Kong
GLG is seeking candidates to join our Asia Client Solutions team in Hong Kong. The role will entail working within our Public Equities team, serving as a specialized Senior Client Solutions Associate/ Manager for the Healthcare sector. The Senior Associate/ Manager will be responsible for delivering projects to public equity clients, building relationships with our healthcare council members, and working with senior colleagues to maximize GLG's growth and impact. At GLG you will have the opportunity to progress quickly, while working in a collaborative environment.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Own full accountability and responsibility for a Greater China book of business by serving as a thought partner to design and deliver on custom projects - including consultations, trip support, surveys, market studies, and special projects
- Build relationships with investment professionals at leading institutional investors and proactively generate demand for GLG products and services
- Collaborate with sales and client solutions colleagues to achieve account level and team level commercial goals, including development of new and existing GLG client relationships in Hong Kong
Client Service & Membership Management:
- Deliver world-class client service marked by high levels of responsiveness, accuracy, insight, attention to detail, professionalism and serve as an example of excellence in client service to others within GLG
- Regularly hosting online and offline events around healthcare IPOs, company earnings and healthcare policy announcements for investor clients
- Enhancing the GLG Healthcare Councils by developing relationships with GLG's most respected thought leaders and healthcare professionals across Greater China and globally, as well as recruiting new senior executives and experts into GLG Councils through networking and direct outreach
- Partnering with compliance and product teams to create innovative solutions for clients and experts
Compliance & Confidentiality:
- Exercise flawless judgment around GLG's policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements
- Clearly communicate to clients and Council Members the integrity and value of GLG's compliance platform
- Manage key strategic initiatives as requested by GLG leadership
- Work in collaborative interoffice teams to grow and promote client relationships and Council Member engagement
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree, or above
- Up to 6 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in industries including: financial services, equity research, consulting, market research, recruiting, other professional services, or start up environment.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and interest in healthcare industry and public equity markets
- Passion for problem-solving in a client servicing role
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and ability to proactively engage senior professionals
- Native or near native fluency in both English and Mandarin is essential for this role.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's insight network. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top