Senior Associate, Growth Operations
Senior Associate, Growth Operations
Strategic Projects division of GLG
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it/sp.
GLG is looking for a senior associate to help a startup division, called Strategic Projects, to help guide growth by optimizing consulting operations, talent strategy, brand marketing, and other initiatives. This individual will collaborate closely with GLG Strategic Projects leadership and cross-functionally with marketing, operations, finance, engineering and other teams to achieve timelines and project delivery.
The successful candidate will be execution-oriented, creative thinker, who can define a problem and juggle multiple projects with structured timelines, guiding them to timely completion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Operations: Optimize and implement business processes, with supporting technology, that streamline consulting operations for our client engagement team
- Change management: Create best practices for client teams and enforce them
- Talent strategy: Define acquisition strategy, loyalty program, and other initiatives to accelerate growth, development and satisfaction of our network of independent consultants
- Competitive landscape analysis: Evaluate and track competitive activity in the market
- Insights and analytics: Collect and synthesize data insights to infer business strategy
- Marketing (optional): Work with marketing team to guide development of digital content and marketing campaigns to grow recognition of our brand
- Preferred qualifications: 5+ years, Graduate degree; operations, startup, behavioral economics, or management consulting
- Deep intellectual curiosity and integrity combined with practical sense to cut to the core issues and analysis
- Structuring and leading multiple projects simultaneously to completion
- Develop and deliver written and verbal communication to inform and align decision makers
- Comfort with some ambiguity and ability to work in entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to combine qualitative and quantitative problem-solving
- Team player and creative problem-solver
- Solid computer skills and analytics, e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
About GLD / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity. GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top