Senior Associate, Growth Operations
Senior Associate, Growth Operations
Strategic Projects division of GLG
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it/sp.
GLG is looking for a senior associate to help a startup division, called Strategic Projects, to help guide growth through optimizing operations, brand marketing and other strategic initiatives. This individual will work closely with GLG Strategic Projects leadership on creating and executing the vision for critically important business capabilities across broad topics: consulting operations, talent strategy, marketing, and technology. The associate will work cross-functionally, leveraging GLG support functions to achieve timelines and project delivery.
This is a high profile position that is critical for the success of GLG Strategic Projects. The successful candidate will be able to be define a problem, structure resolution and juggle multiple projects. You are execution-oriented, but also entrepreneurial self-starter, who is able to dig to the root cause to crack the problem and thrive in a rapidly evolving business. GLG Strategic Projects is a collaborative environment with interdependencies across business functions. Overtime, the senior associate will be building relationships with marketing team, engineering, finance, etc... to help achieve business unit goals.
This position will report to AVP, Strategic Projects who will provide a close mentoring environment to accelerate development, while also allowing autonomy to drive projects forward.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Operations: Optimize and implement business processes, with supporting technology, that streamline consulting operations for our client engagement team
- Change management: Create best practices for client teams and enforce them
- Talent strategy: Define acquisition strategy, loyalty program, and other initiatives to accelerate growth, development and satisfaction of our network of independent consultants
- Marketing: Work with marketing team to guide development of digital content and guide marketing campaigns to grow recognition of our brand and client base
- Competitive landscape analysis: Evaluate and track competitive activity in the market
- Insights and analytics: Collect client and internal insights, and synthesize data insights to infer business strategy
- Preferred qualifications: 5+ years, Graduate degree; operations, startup, behavioral economics, or management consulting
- Deep intellectual curiosity and integrity combined with practical sense to cut to the core issues and analysis
- Structuring and leading multiple projects simultaneously to completion
- Develop and deliver written and verbal communication to inform and align decision makers
- Ability to engage on a broad range of business topics
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work in entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to combine qualitative and quantitative problem-solving e.g. Behavioral economics and marketing, strategy consulting and analytics
- Proven Ability to Self-Start
- Team player and creative problem-solver
- Solid computer skills and analytics, e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
About GLD / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top