Sales Support, Law
Sales Support & Operations Coordinator
We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated individual to assist our Law Sales team. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, trustworthy and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as team administrator for all timesheet and invoice issues, including communication of account activity to clients, and interactions with GLG’s Finance team
- Assist with contracting and revenue recognition process and collaborate with Sales, Legal and Finance teams
- Suggest and implement processes to streamline and improve line of business contracting, invoicing and revenue recognition protocols
- Provide as-needed analytical support, including reports and dashboards, as the team’s administrator of GLG’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Fluent in Microsoft office and comfortable learning how to navigate the user interfaces of basic web-based applications
- Experience interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality service
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Impeccable references
- Prior experience with billing preferred but not necessary; in a law firm / legal or professional services context ideal
- Accounting experience / training preferred but not necessary
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top