Sales Enablement Analyst
- Gurgaon, India
Brief Job Description
GLG is seeking candidates for a Sales Enablement (Analyst) position in Gurgaon. The overall purpose of the role is to support the GLG Sales Team with research and other support activities, across the sales value chain.
The role will have direct and regular engagement to the GLG Business Development team and the broader organization, globally.
Full Job Description
GLG is seeking candidates for a Sales Enablement (Analyst) position in Gurgaon.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the GLG Sales Team with research and other support activities, across the sales value chain.
The role will have direct and regular engagement to the GLG Business Development team and the broader organization, globally. The individual will report to the Vice President based in Gurgaon who will provide a close mentoring environment and own delivery of projects, but also will have direct and near daily interaction with sales professionals in various regions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our global organization with significant growth potential, for qualified individuals who share our values of learning and curiosity, responsibility, fresh perspectives, and integrity.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Industry and sub-sector level research to better understand the industry structure, trends and key players
- Deeper research on prioritized companies to understand their strategic priorities, organization map, key executives and their research needs
- Customized presentations and proposals development, articulating GLG's value proposition and specific solutions
- Sales Operations support, including CRM Maintenance (updating new accounts and users), generating client consumption reports, and supporting invoice and AR collection
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree from a top-tier university
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Research, Information Services, Pre-sales, or other Marketing and Sales Operations related roles
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Demonstrable expertise in secondary research techniques and strategies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Successful track record of working in a dynamic environment, often accompanied by stringent deadlines
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem-solving approach
- Able to work and deliver under minimal supervision/independently
- Good facility with Excel and Powerpoint; familiarity with resources such as LinkedIn, Hoovers, D&B, SFDC etc, a plus
- Comfort with ambiguity
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top