Sales Associate, Account Management - Professional Services Firms EMEA
The Sales Associate position on the Professional Services (PSF) sales team is a key client-facing role, responsible driving revenue, new product adoption and growing the user base among existing GLG clients within the EMEA region. They will work with a broad set of accounts, including leading strategy consultancies, audit firms, advertising agencies and others.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly engage and build relationships with key constituents at clients in order to articulate GLG's brand and tailor our value proposition to those clients.
- Identify growth opportunities, build & execute account plans (with Sales colleagues) and realize objectives by collaborating with GLG’s client service teams.
- Comfortably articulate the value of GLG services to large and small audiences alike.
- Gather regular client feedback to help maintain service excellence and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain and update CRM tools and systems
- Collaborate with colleagues – sales, research, marketing, legal, finance, technology – to solve complex business issues and successfully bring these to market.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a client service or account support-focused position in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies, etc., would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Successful track record working collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commercial instincts
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 2,000+ employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Back to top