Recruiting Intern - All Languages (Professional Service Firms)
Recruiting Interns make the right connections with the best people. You will learn to identify top professionals who can provide industry insights and knowledge to our clients - the world’s leading consulting firms, as they seek to learn more about the world around us. You get opportunities to engage, and manage relationships directly with industry professionals across Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA), to help our clients learn from them.
Recruiting Interns thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various topics of client interest. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role. This is an exciting entry-level opportunity in a growing global firm. On successful completion, you have a great opportunity to kick-start your career in a fun and lively, multi-lingual, intellectually stimulating business.
Fluency in English and any of these major European languages is strongly desired - German, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
As a Recruiting Intern, each day presents a variety of research opportunities requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master research skills, business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, and high-touch communication skills. In our open and collaborative work space, you will interact with colleagues across multiple regional teams in a fun, friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven culture.
- Complete a robust training and on-boarding programme that leads to your participation on live expert-client engagement workflows
- Communicate clearly and effectively GLG’s mission and value proposition to industry professionals and to recruit into GLG’s network
- Work in partnership with client managers and peers to develop a deep understanding of the business, and bespoke client needs
- Gain knowledge of industry dynamics across different sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Learn GLG’s compliance policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of all GLG engagements
The Ideal Candidate:
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
For this position, we seek applicants with 2:1 or above in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from top-tier colleges and universities. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidature:
- Professional fluency in one or more European languages, e.g. German, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Russian, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Strong interest in recruiting, interacting with professionals in various industries and roles
- Ability to work effectively - both independently and collaboratively in a team
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer. #JS01
Back to top