Quantitative Insights Manager, Life Sciences/ Healthcare
Quantitative Insights Manager:
Location: New York, NY
GLG is seeking a Quantitative Insights Manager to own the responsibility for leading and growing GLG’s Quantitative Insights business in Life Sciences in North America. The Quantitative Insights Manager will join a growing Global Quantitative Insights Team and will collaborate with GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base of top institutional investment firms. This person will work with the Head of Healthcare Quantitative Insights to lead growth initiatives in life sciences and healthcare Quantitative Insights globally, build and grow client relationships, and lead a team of associates to deliver the product.
The Quantitative Insights Team is responsible for survey questionnaire writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Quantitative Insights Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management. In addition, it requires the ability and passion to lead and develop younger associates on his/her own team.
The Quantitative Insights Manager will report to the Head of Healthcare Quantitative Insights, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for clients’ Quantitative Insights needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on the most complex Quantitative Insights - including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaires, and the visualization of results
- Commercial leadership: Work with Life Sciences Research and Sales to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the Quantitative Insights product
- People leadership: Develop and lead a growing team in New York; build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the Quantitative Insights product’s position
- Undergraduate degree from a tier 1 university
- 3+ years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating research results to stakeholders a plus
- Management consulting or investment banking experience or a demonstrated strong understanding of professional services a plus
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
GLG was founded in 1998 because we believed that the quickening complexity of the global economy – coupled with the emergence of the web – both necessitated and enabled constant, highly-tailored learning, in a variety of settings, for the world’s top professionals.
Today, GLG serves the world’s leading investment firms, corporations, professional services firms, startups, and non-profits to help them solve their most complex operational and developmental challenges.
We are the world’s largest membership network for professional learning. Our network of over 600,000 thought leaders and practitioners includes business executives, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and the foremost subject matter specialists. We pair our members thousands of times a week, worldwide, to teach and learn from one another.
Our services provide decision makers the timely, specific, and detailed insights they need to drive better business outcomes across sectors and around the world.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top